PDA

View Full Version : Netbride.com--Any opinions??

mariposa
04-14-2001, 02:23 PM
I see that someone asked a similar question a month or two ago, and no one responded--so, I thought I'd try again ;)

I am considering ordering my gown and bridesmaid dresses from Netbride.com (which is run by a bridal shop called Rush's in Minneapolis). I have confirmed that they are authorized to sell these dresses.

So, now, I'm wondering--BEFORE I order--if anyone has anything to say about them (good, bad or otherwise). I would really appreciate the input!

Thanx!

trisha
04-17-2001, 07:59 PM
the other day me and my fiance were watching a show called tech-tv and they had a segment on bridal growns talking about you that they recemend that you not buy a gown over the inernet thats just my thought i just heard that on tv

Sunfish Bride
12-28-2005, 06:37 PM
My response is too late for this bride, but I would like to post my experience with Rush's Bridal / NetBride so far for any future brides.

I live in Minneapolis and have shopped at several bridal shops and finally found THE ONE at Rush's Bridal. Then I called all around to the various discounters (Pearl's Place, RK, etc.) and got quotes. I took those quotes to Netbride who told me they are based in Minneapolis and a child company of Rush's Bridal--my original shopping destination! I feel so much more comfortable knowing that they have a real brick and mortor location where I can go scream at the owner if I am upset about the service or products. I will be ordering from Netbride and will post my reactions after the transaction.