PDA

View Full Version : Netbride.com - authorized dealers?

StacyRene
05-26-2001, 02:14 PM
Any feedback on Netbride.com? I rec'd 2 amazing quotes from them on an Amsale gown and Lazaro gown. One quote was $1000 dollars less then the suggested retail(Amsale). However, when I looked on their website, neither designer is listed as designers they quote. How do I find out for sure if they are authorized dealers?

alandenisefields
05-29-2001, 02:18 PM
Just call the designer and ask! Be sure to ask about "Rush's" of Minneapolis since that is the site's parent company.

Alan & Denise Fields, Authors
BRIDAL BARGAINS * BRIDALGOWN.COM * CYBERBRIDE *

seline
06-02-2001, 04:00 PM
In my experience I found that Netbride was not a registered dealer. I called a few company's and found that they were not authorized to see those gowns. Easy way is to look in the vendor section of the company web site and see if they are authorized.

Seline

jen6575
09-06-2001, 10:51 AM
Netbride has told me twice that they do NOT carry Amsale.

juliekim10023
11-05-2001, 05:35 PM
Did you use Netbride? Do you have any feedback on them. I also got an amazing quote, $400 less on the same dress that they sell at Rush's. Is this possible?

>Any feedback on Netbride.com? I rec'd 2 amazing quotes from
>them on an Amsale gown and Lazaro gown. One quote was $1000
>dollars less then the suggested retail(Amsale). However,
>when I looked on their website, neither designer is listed
>as designers they quote. How do I find out for sure if they
>are authorized dealers?

Razzle Dazzle
11-27-2001, 11:49 PM
I also received some amazing quotes from them and was wondering the same thing. I know this seems like a stupid question, but why is it bad for a dealer to sell dresses they're not authorized to sell? Sorry if the question is dumb, but I am new to this whole thing... Thanks in advance to any answers to my question!