PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Expressions

onalee
06-08-2001, 09:26 PM
I just received my dress from Wedding Expressions. I am very happy with it. I ordered a Maggie Sottero sight unseen because I could not find a shop in my area that the the gown available to try on. Wedding Expressions quoted me a significantly lower price than the other sights, (primarily because the other sights had huge surcharges on "extra sizes" like my 18). The dress arrived 2 weeks before the ship date they quoted me, and I am thrilled with it.

rowkb
06-10-2001, 12:32 PM
LAST EDITED ON Jun-10-01 AT 11:33AM (Mountain)[p]I too found the price of the dress varied greatly when I included the "extra size" charge for size 18. I found that the salons were charging less for the larger size. I was looking at a Galina Bouquet gown. I was given quotes from salons for $50 and $75 for the larger size. The discounters (I called five of them) were charging from $80 to $150 for the extra size charge!!!!

You are brave to buy a dress sight unseen. I'm glad it worked out for you. I've decided to have my dress made, so I too, am going the sight unseen route. I am nervous about it!