PDA

View Full Version : Bridal Marketplace-need reference

lklkc
04-23-2002, 11:02 AM
I received the best quote on my bridesmaid dresses from Bridal Marketplace. Has anyone ordered from them, and what kind of experience did you have? Would appreciate any comments. Thanks.

llkc

lisarab
04-24-2002, 02:09 PM
This is sort of strange. I just got off the phone with one of my best friends who ordered from BridalMarketplace and she just had a horrible experience there. She ordered her gown 3 months ago and they called and said that "they were unable to get the gown." She is getting married in October so she has time. But can you imagine this? Telling her after 3 months. Price is not always the best yardstick. I would suggest Pearl's Place, definately and second would be RK and third would be Netbride. All very reputable dealers and all have real stores. Good luck in any case with all.

DBSrep
05-17-2002, 09:14 PM
I definitely agree that price is not the best yardstick! May I suggest Discount Bridal Service as well? I became a rep after ordering my dress through them and having a great experience. Discount Bridal Service is a real store as well, based in Maryland. The only difference is that DBS has reps all over the country to give brides the personal service and attention they need. Send me an email ([email protected]) and let me see if I can help you, at a price you can afford. I also offer discounts on invitations, tiaras, gloves, etc. I've been married less than a year so I remember how important it is to have everything "just right". I'd be happy to help in anyway I can.

Cheers,
Oanh