PDA

View Full Version : On-line Dress Maker

aemackie
05-19-2002, 06:08 PM
Has anyone heard of or know anything about "Blushing Bride Bridals for Xenikita" at www.xenikita.com? They make knock-offs of designer gowns at a fraction of the price. I found some of their stuff on E-Bay where they got good feedback reviews. However, they don't offer any references. Can anyone help me???? Are these guys trustworthy??

holdem
07-01-2002, 01:35 PM
I recall some posts on the Knot where a bride sent in money and never received her merchandise. I would be wary. I think they are located in Singapore or somewhere in Asia.

cincig rn
09-14-2002, 08:49 PM
Hello! Don't laugh but I actually bought my dress on ebay from Blushing Bride. (I'm a second time around bride marrying a first timer -- so we want an elegant wedding within reason but the dresses I found that I liked were $$$$$$). I paid for it on Sunday and recieved it on Thursday! They emailed me when the dress would ship and they are a member of square trade. Additionaly they accept payments through paypal. This dress was a "sample" it was on a maniquin for a bridal show, but it came absolutely pristine, not one flaw. It's a beautiful silk satin gown extremely well made (I had an Eve of Milady gown the first time around and paid considerably more -- even though it was a sample-- and this dress is definitely better made). I found the dress of my dreams and my fiance LOVES it too! AND THE BEST PART -- I DIDN'T HAVE TO SET FOOT IN ONE OF THOSE BRIDAL SHOPS. Also for the brides who can't wear a size 10 wedding dress (self included) I've seen dresses in their e-bay store in size 24. Yes, they are located in Singapore, but the majority of bridal gowns are manufactured in Asia.

Hope this helps!
Cindy

cavaor
02-10-2003, 02:11 PM
The owner of the company has died and they are no longer taking new orders but are fulfilling existing ones. I think they still have some dresses on ebay tho.