PDA

View Full Version : Upstate Bridal Service

ket1220
10-15-2002, 05:10 PM
I just ordered a gown from Upstate Bridal Service. I will post again when I get the gown to give everyone my feedback. So far, the service has been excellent. Staci has been very responsive to any email I have sent her. She even answered the phone when I called on a Sunday!
Has anyone had experience with this company?

Thanks!

ket1220
02-26-2003, 11:49 AM
Here's my update....I got my gown yesterday (3 months early - thank goodness!). The quality is definitely there! I don't even remember the material feeling this good when I tried the dress on at a bridal shop. DBS is definitely a great way to go, and Staci at Upstate Bridal is awesome!

vtbonita
02-27-2003, 02:09 PM
I also also ordered my gown from Staci at Upstate Bridal. I am glad to hear that all went smoothly with your transaction. What designer did you order from?

Staci is indeed incredibly responsive and helpful. She located a Jacquelin Private Collection dress for me in a couple of days and provided me with a price more than 1/2 off what the bridal boutique was asking for it. She has also quickly responded to all of my questions, including quoting me for a second dress when I couldn't decide between the two dresses. She's on the web at www.upstatebridal.com.

vtbonita
05-12-2003, 09:59 PM
I got my dress today (1.5 months early). I was VERY happy with Upstate Bridal, and I would recommend Staci to any bride who has selected her dress.