PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know the parent company of bridalmarketplace?

judibean
11-11-2002, 12:14 PM
I'm wearing Lazaro for my friend's wedding next year. I found that the only internet site that discounts Lazaro bridesmaid dresses is at bridalmarketplace.com. Being a cautious person, I called the internet shop to ask if they are an authorized dealer for Lazaro.

Well, I just got off the phone with bridalmarketplace. They said they are authorized so then I asked if they had an authorization number or the name of their parent company for me to take to Lazaro to verify. They said they don't have an authorization number and they couldn't give out the name of their company. Now I don't know whether they're legit or not.
I'd like us to use them because we'd save a lot of money through them but part of me feels we could run into trouble down the road by using them.

Does anyone know the name of the actual store bridalmarketplace runs? They don't give any specifics on their website and are mum on the phone.
If I have this information, I can take it to Lazaro to verify.

alandenisefields
11-11-2002, 12:35 PM
Well, that is frustrating. We think any web site should provide proof they are authorized to carry a certain line if they claim as such. Since this site was so difficult, we did a bit of internet research and found their parent store for you.

The site BridalMarketplace.com is registered to a home address in Greenvile, SC. That home is owned by Susanne Blumer. Blumer is the owner of Dream Collections, a bridal shop also in Greenville, SC. Yes, Dream Collections is listed on Lazaro's site as an authorized dealer.

Hope that helps,

--
Alan & Denise Fields, authors
BABY BARGAINS * TODDLER BARGAINS * BRIDAL BARGAINS * CYBERBRIDE * YOUR NEW HOUSE
Web: www.windsorpeak.com.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 303-442-8792
Address: Windsor Peak Press, 436 Pine Street, Boulder, CO 80302

--
The readers speak! Check out our new message boards for our books at:
http://www.windsorpeak.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi

--
Have you seen our new book, TODDLER BARGAINS? It's brand new! For details, click here: http://www.toddlerbargains.com

judibean
11-12-2002, 02:51 PM
Thanks so much! I shared this info with the bride and the other bridesmaids.