PDA

View Full Version : Maggie Sottero gown

Spudnut
02-04-2003, 02:21 AM
Here are some sites that have Maggie Sottero gowns w/pics. Bridesave.com
dcformals.com
Good luck. I was searching for a dress my daughter was looking for and finally found it at dcformals. I am waiting for a price quote.

holdem
02-11-2003, 10:24 AM
Try contacting Fred at Pearl's Place, he responds immediately. Many of the older Maggie Sottero's are not on their website. Try contacting him as he knows most of the gowns. Also it may be a discontinued one. I cannot believe that Fred did not reply immediately as he is without a doubt the best replier of any website I know.

opus1
02-22-2003, 12:19 AM
You know, I had that same problem- I noticed that there were some dresses in the shops that the website didn't have. So, what I would suggest you do is go to a store near you who is an authorized dealer of Maggies (look at the store locator section of the maggie website) and ask to see their maggie book. A lot of the new dresses for this year are NOT on the website, which doesn't make any sense to me. Good luck! :7

Karenbain
03-07-2003, 04:56 PM
You bet there are so many Maggie gowns that are not on websites. I just visited a store with my friend and saw so many that were not any place at all, that is on websites. So perhaps you should just look around and then contact one of the online vendors such as Pearls or Netbride or Bridesave on that.

kit10s
08-25-2003, 11:14 PM
I fell in love with a maggie sottero gown in a shop near me, and wanted to order online - BUT I cannot find the dress on the maggie sottero website, and have only found 1 picture of the dress on theknot.com (of course, without style number). So, this is making it very hard to get quotes. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have also emailed Pearl's place, RK bridal, DBS, and checked ebay - I have gotten no reponse from anyone! Help!

Kim

[email protected]

PrincessXemina
01-25-2004, 10:01 AM
I recommend looking at as many Maggie Sottero dresses online as you can. I used the websites people have mentioned on these forums, and I just put something like "Maggie Sottero" wedding bride in google.com. There are many British websites that have pictures of Maggie dresses. I fell in love with a dress at a store in my hometown that ripped tags but was happy to order it for me for over $900. Once on hte internet, I quickly figured out it was probably a Maggie Sottero (how many other designers do lots of corset back, Swavorski crystal strapless dresses?) I looked at as many websites as I could find that had Maggie Sottero dresses. Then I called the different stores listed on Maggie's website for my state and descrbied the dress (or gave the style number of the one I thought it was). The availability of Maggie dresses they had varied greatly. Most just had 1 or 2, maybe up to 10; I found a store in Maryland that had about 30 dresses. I went there and tried at least 10 on. They still didnt' have the one I wanted, but I showed it to them in their Maggie book and they ordered it in just for me to try on. Also, THEY were retailing it for $750. Online I've found it on BrideSave for like $500, HouseofBrides.com for $400, Wedding Expressions for $399, and I'm waiting on quotes from DBS and others.

agape1
01-27-2004, 10:23 AM
Will let you know if I can find it and then give you a Quote.

Thanks,
Boomie
An Authorized Discount Bridal Service Rep
A Gracious Affair, Inc
www.agraciousaffair.com
[email protected]
301-794-8500