PDA

View Full Version : DBS: could I squeeze them in here, too?

Community Chest
01-29-2003, 09:32 PM
I had two not so swift experiences with DBS:

Experience #1: I was still pricing around gowns, so I called the closest rep to ask her about the price of the gown I saw in a mag.

"I'm on the phone with another bride and I have the catalogue downstairs. I will call you back with the info." She took down my number and very kindly did not call me back.

Then I was considering buying BM gowns from DBS. This was indeed going to be a definite order, so I got the name of another rep and called her. She listened to me in great detail, told me she'd be sending me all the info/materials needed to order and I'd be getting all in a few days.

A week passed, nothing. I tried three times to call her: all I got on all three tries was a fax tone.

She never even called me back to follow up had I received them. I wound up ordering from a regular salon.

yitlan
01-30-2003, 01:18 AM
I'm sorry you had negative experiences. DBS does like to know if reps are not returning calls, as one less-than-stellar rep makes us all look bad. I wish you would have had a better experience, as I know we could have saved you money!

[link:www.cafewed.com|Cafe Wed - Tasteful Wedding Finds]
An Authorized DBS Rep