PDA

View Full Version : Bridesmaid dresses online....

sheddybear
02-25-2003, 05:15 PM
I would like to order my bridesmaid dresses from the net, but I just have one question. Does anyone know whether or not I could receive a swatch of the fabric from the dresses I am ordering. They are going to be dark purple and I want the groomsmen's vests to match the girl's dresses. Since there are so many shades of purple, I really don't want to go off memory. I need to start looking for tuxes next month. I'm ordering the gowns tonight, so they will come in too late for me to wait till they get here. I know that if you order straight from a salon that they can provide swatches. What about somewhere like Pearl's where they are a "real" store but I'm just ordering over the net? Any suggestions???

resaben
07-27-2003, 02:31 PM
Hi there, Don't know if you're still looking, this post looks like its from Feb.

I'm not sure about other online stores, but www.loralie.com (an actual gown maker, who is now only online, covered in the bridal bargains book) sends you swatches.

Of course, they will warn you that die lots can vary (and this is true of any place), so that can't guarantee that the color will be exactly the same. At least its a start...