PDA

View Full Version : buying a gown online

daymonswifetobe
03-17-2003, 10:43 PM
I got the best deal on a dress-yes it was a Sweetheart Gown, but I was pleasantly surprised when I received it. I ordered it from www.thebridalworld.com and let me tell you-I was scared!! I have NEVER ordered anything online before, and my mother thought I was crazy! I was expecting a scam because it sounded so good, but I decided to take a chance because they do have a return policy (and I bought with my credit card per the authors' advice). The dress was beautiful!!! It fit me almost perfectly and I got a veil for a penny. Plus a free garter and a garmet bag. The ladies there were so helpful-Stephanie picked out a veil that matched my dress perfectly, and Heather was very understanding of my fear of ordering a dress online. I bugged them for two weeks, almost daily, until my dress came, and they were never rude to me. Stephanie very patiently went over dresses with me when the one I originally wanted was not available. I am so pleased with this place!! They have since updated their website and now it is even easier to use. Just one thing though, make sure you check their inventory before you place your order to make sure the gown you want is in stock. Also, their sizing runs a little small, so order one size bigger than you are. Good luck to all and thank you Bridal Bargains!