PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone sell Priscilla of Boston at a discount?

hollandm
04-01-2003, 02:47 AM
Help, I want the Priscilla of Boston #2533 for my wedding in July, and don't want to spend the $3500....does anyone know of anyone that sells it cheaper...???

Tara Spuhler
06-06-2003, 10:12 AM
I am hoping to do the same thing. I think I have registered with three different web sites and non of them of either found the dress or replied. I am still hoping for the best. The gown I am looking for is a similar price and I would be so happy to get it for less. So, I don't have an answer for you but I wanted you to know that I am right there with you.

teddyreilly
06-11-2003, 07:48 PM
I don't know of any on-line. However, this week I received an e-mail from Priscilla of Boston, stating that their boutiques are selling their sample dresses at up to 50% of the original prices. I haven't gone to check it out yet, but the Priscilla of Boston Boutique in Oakbrook, IL said the sample gown prices range $900-$1800. If that's what you have your heart set on I highly suggest calling the Priscilla of Boston close to you.

On another note, check your local consignment shops. I checked out one in Chicago last weekend and they had tons of Vera Wang, Priscilla of Boston, etc. for incredibly low prices.

Good luck!