PDA

View Full Version : Bridalmart.com experiences

shawna320
05-04-2003, 08:23 AM
I have found ALL of the dresses for my bridal party at bridalmart.com for a lot less than retail price. They are based in NC and my planner actually bought her wedding dress from this retailer with no problems. They have a good review on the BBB site, however, I was wondering if anyone else out there has dealt with them previously. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Shawna =)

carlyklein
10-01-2003, 01:46 PM
Shawna,

Did you end up ordering your bridesmaid dresses through bridalmart.com?
How are they-- are you happy with your decision?
I'm thinking of doing the same.

thanks,
Carly

petitebride
01-11-2004, 01:18 PM
Bridalmart is great if you time it right. My best friend got her dress from BridalMart for $350 and she loved it. However, my cousin went on a Saturday and was miserable. She said they were so busy that she had to drag the dresses in all by herself and no one even asked to help her. She accompanied me when I went dress shopping there on a Tuesday afternoon and we both had a great time. It was my first dress shopping excursion and BridalMart is a great place to try on every kind of style you can think of. I had a great salewoman who picked out great veils to accompany the dresses. She took her time with and never tried to push one way or the other. My advice is to make sure you go on an off day when everyone is relaxed. Otherwise BridalMart can be overwhelming.

Hope this helps!