PDA

View Full Version : Bridesave.com

cacdrc1957
07-12-2003, 08:33 AM
I considered using bridesave.com after researching them on various websites. Their customer service people were always friendly & prompt with every email I sent them (and I sent lots). The only reason I went with netbride.com was because I received similar feedback about their great customer service as well and they beat bridesave.com's price. Otherwise, I would have used bridesave.com.

SmileyJoyz
07-22-2003, 11:28 AM
Just wanted to say that I ordered both the BM dresses and my wedding dress from Bridesave.com. The BM dresses came in one month ahead of schedule and were perfect. It was great that they were willing to ship three of them to Chicago and one to L.A. (where one of my BM's lives). She just had to pay her own $10 shipping charge. I am still waiting on my Maggie Sottero, but I am not worried. My guaranteed delivery date is August 19th and given the fact that Maggie dresses take a notoriously long time, I figure it won't be coming early. :)

Also, I want to point out that Bridesave WILL price match any competitor. Pearl's Place and Bridal Marketplace were offering both dresses for much less, but I really wanted to go with Bridesave because they had great customer service and an awesome website. All I had to do was email them the price quotes I had gotten from the other websites and they matched it without question!

cacdrc1957
07-22-2003, 11:31 AM
>Also, I want to point out that Bridesave WILL price match
>any competitor. Pearl's Place and Bridal Marketplace were
>offering both dresses for much less, but I really wanted to
>go with Bridesave because they had great customer service
>and an awesome website. All I had to do was email them the
>price quotes I had gotten from the other websites and they
>matched it without question!

Thanks for sharing this!! I'll keep this in mind for when my youngest daughter gets married.

SmileyJoyz
07-25-2003, 01:47 PM
Just wanted to update by saying that I received a UPS tracking # from BrideSave late Wednesday night, saying that my wedding gown has now shipped and will arrive by Tues, July 29th. I'm thrilled that it only took 3 and 1/2 months to get my Maggie! I have been immensely happy with BrideSave's customer service and speedy deliveries!!!

Joy

Lithofacies
02-01-2005, 04:08 PM
By contrast, my experience hasn't been that great. They were rude to my bridesmaids, who had problems trying to order on the website. A customer service agent to took my cousin's order got the email and phone number wrong; then Bridesave accused my cousin of giving the wrong information. They quoted (estimated) certain dates for delivery and those have moved further and further back. The designer has a pretty quick turnaround, actually, so it's not that great. WIsh I had better things to say about them, but at this point we don't know when or if the girls will get their dresses.

Lithofacies
09-17-2005, 01:48 PM
Update:

The dresses did arrive in time for the wedding, but only after about 40 angry phonecalls from me and keeping as much email contact as possible as a record of conversations with them.

Dresses themselves were great: Mori Lee #340, Orchid color. Much better quality than expected for $100 + shipping.

tizjaime
03-21-2006, 05:40 PM
I have found the Maggie Sottero dress I like the best (Tiffany) and am FINALLY ready to order. DBS quoted me a price almost as high as the bridal shop so I'm moving on. Bridesave.com quoted $300 less, but I'm nervous about ordering my gown online. Please share any experiences to help me decide where to order from. THANKS!!!