PDA

View Full Version : Discounts on Jesscia McClintock Dresses?

caeles
07-17-2003, 12:34 PM
I'm planning to buy a Jessica McClintock dress and I was wondering if the prices get much lower. Bridesave.com has it for slightly less than retail plus %10 off in July. Her dresses are already less than many designers, so maybe the prices don't get much lower. ($300 for a sequined bridal gown is very low)

I had originally planned on getting a Venus dress and the price quotes were almost 50% less than the bridal shop I visited.

Thanks!
-Celeste

vtbonita
07-17-2003, 06:54 PM
I chose Jessica McClintock bridsmaid dresses, and I was unable to find a substantial rebate on them through BridalQuote or my DBS dealer. There was some discount, but not much. There is a store near me, so we just went there. The dress was reasonably priced to begin with, and none of the bridesmaids felt it was worth going through an internet discounter for such a small discount.

yitlan
07-18-2003, 10:30 AM
Celeste,
Feel free to send me your dress info and I'll see what price I can get you!

[link:www.cafewed.com|Cafe Wed - Tasteful Wedding Finds]
An Authorized DBS Rep

caeles
07-22-2003, 03:45 PM
I checked around anyway and Bridal Expressions had it for $252, plus free shipping and garment bag! That's almost $100 less than retail. DBS had it for $262, but they also have $25 for shipping.

So I guess you can get discounts on Jessica M. after all!
-Caeles

Savannah3380
07-28-2003, 03:11 PM
I went to elegantgowns.com and got a much lower quote for them than I did from aynone else for Jessica dresses. So, maybe try them out? :+