PDA

View Full Version : DBS

marriedinrochester
07-23-2003, 10:29 PM
I am about to order my gown thru a authorized DBS dealer. I have heard nothing but wonderful things about the company and several different "dealers". I was wondering what ANYBODY has to say. even it is not positive. I want to be sure that I AM going to save money and that what I order is what I get. PLease let me know
Emily
[email protected]

vtbonita
07-24-2003, 12:53 PM
Emily-

If you search these boards for "DBS", you will find lots of posts addressing other bride's experience with DBS. I used them and was quite pleased. My dealer's name is Staci Johnson, and her website is www.upstatebridal.com. I saved more than 50% off the salon price, and my dress arrived in perfect condition 2.5 months early.

marriedinrochester
07-24-2003, 05:48 PM
I just ordered my gown thru a DBS dealer afterI hearing great things from a number of brides, I will be sure to update as soon as the process is completely over with, but as of right now I am happy that I chose to deal with them. The gown came to 539, not including the 100 charge for custom length (a very good idea since the gown has no place to be hemmed or brought up). The gown retailed for about 818, not including the 100 custom length fee. Every other place I got a quote from was the same as DBS. Hopefully the rest of my wedding planning will go just as smoothly.
Emily