PDA

View Full Version : NETBRIDE.COM

mustang1
07-28-2003, 03:32 PM
I found the perfect wedding gown for me made by Lazaro. Imagine the sticker shock when I was told at the bridal shop that the dress was $2700! Netbride.com has given me the best quote on this gown at $2025. I have checked out the message boards here and Netbride seems to be a reputable company with good feedback. I have checked the Lazaro website and neither Netbride nor Rush's is listed as an authorized retailer. Is this risky? Have others out there ordered designer dresses from Netbride that they weren't authorized to sell? Please provide feedback.

Thanks!

marriedinrochester
07-28-2003, 10:59 PM
Have you tried a DBS dealer? THey are reputable as well and they stand behind the merchandise ( if you type DBS into the search engine in the message board you can read all about them). I ordered my gown thru a wonderful dealer. I don't know if they can do any better on price, but it's worth a shot.

AggieBride
09-26-2003, 04:54 PM
Mustang1,

Did you ever buy your Lazaro gown from Netbride.com? I am in the same situation.

Thanks.

cath_b
10-15-2003, 05:43 PM
Well, I guess it's safe to assume that you already talked to Kristianne or Don since you've gotten a price qoute on your Lazaro Gown. I too am very skeptical about these online dress shops especially if they are not listed on the manufacturers' collection of authorize retailers.

I took a chance and ordered my dress through www.Netbride.com But that was about after I had called 5 times and e-mailed 3 times. That's how weary and skeptical I was. But after all the e-mails and phone calls I became comfortable with Kristianne. She seems to be the only customer service rep because I talked to the same person everytime I called.

So I'll be the guinea pig (I ordered my dress on September 30, 2003) and I'll let you know how it goes as soon as I receive my dress. But so far, I am happy with the service I've received. Both Don and Kristianne have been very patient and helpful with me.

beanzerelli
10-23-2003, 07:50 AM
Try weddingexpressions.com. They gave me the lowest quote on a Maggie Sottero dress.

cath_b
10-24-2003, 01:58 PM
I actually tried weddingexpressions.com 's live customer service. I chatted with a guy named Derek and he is very, very nice. He explained why there were two entries of the Maggie Sottero dress style MARSEILLES and explained the difference. So far, customer service seems good. :)

cath_b
01-20-2004, 02:39 AM
I finally received my bridesmaids' gowns and my wedding gown from Netbride.com and it was absolutely exquisite and in pristine condition. I saved over $500 and it arrived a month before the promised date. Kristianne was very, very helpful with my questions. One question I asked her was how long was the train on the gown that I was ordering since she said that she doesn't have the figure handy she promised to call me back. Turn around time for the response was less than a day. I wasn't home to take the phone call but she left a message with the exact measurement of the train. She is so awesome!

I'd recommend this online site to anyone who wants to save money on their wedding.

felicityreb
02-06-2004, 06:38 PM
just curious - who was your gown designer? i'm planning to order from netbride and am debating if i should order rush or not. if i don't order rush, the gown should arrive about 6 weeks before my wedding. is that cutting it too close??

agape1
02-07-2004, 12:25 PM
If you can send me the style number, I can give you a quote.
Visit my contact page and request a price.
You can call me for more information.

Boomie
An Authorized Discount bridal Service Rep.
www.agraciousaffair.com
[email protected]
301-794-8500