PDA

View Full Version : DBS or Pearl's??

flamingogirl
01-22-2004, 10:53 PM
Hi!

Used the gown quote listed on bridalgown.com and received very good quotes on an Alfred Angelo gown from both Pearl's and DBS. Both prices are quite a bit lower than the local bridal shops.

I'm a little nervous about ordering though. What about returns policies? Anyone have experiences with DBS or Pearl's to share? I would love to be able to save money on my gown, but want the gown I fell in love with on the Alfred Angelo website....not a knock off.

Thank you!

Mary from NH

agape1
01-23-2004, 11:07 AM
Hello Mary,

Here are a few reasons why you can trust DBS.

Check the URL Below to check out the FAQs and Testimonials by our Customers

http://www.discountbridalservice.com/DBStestimonials.htm
http://www.discountbridalservice.com/FAQ.htm

If you have any other questions, pls let me know.

We are also proud of the fact that since their first publication, Bridal Bargains, by Alan & Denise Fields, has consistently selected our company as their "Spotlight Best Buy #1." There are also a number of other consumer friendly advisors who recommend our service. However, we are most proud of the fact that our growth has been made possible by the thousands of brides we have serviced who have told their family, friends and co-workers about us.

Boomie
Authorized DBS Dealer
A Gracious Affair, Inc
[email protected]
www.agraciousaffair.com
301-794-8500

Online Store coming soon !!!!!!!!!

flamingogirl
01-25-2004, 10:14 PM
Just wanted to let you all know that I did order my dress through DBS. My rep is Jeni Norton from MN and she has been wonderful! After using the gown quote, I very quickly received a quote from Jeni that was 50% lower than what the local shop was selling my dress for!

Jeni just as quickly faxed me the information I needed and placed my order. I am extremely happy not only that I am getting my dress for the bargain price of $245 (including shipping), but that Jeni was so nice and very professional!

I highly recommend DBS! And Jeni!

Mary from NH

kauaibride
04-12-2004, 05:32 PM
I tried to get quotes from both DBS and Pearls. The dress I wanted was a brand new Jim Hjelm couture dress (new for spring 04) and DBS did not have it yet. So I took a (big) chance and ordered from Pearls. No bridal salon that I've seen has a return policy, so you just have to make sure it's THE dress before you order. Anyway, the dress I got is definitely the real thing, and it's exactly the same as the one I tried on in a very reputable local shop, only 2/3 the price. And Pearls doesn't charge shipping. I'm getting my bridesmaid dresses from them too. My dress came within 3 months, others might even be quicker. Good luck! I have been very happy with Pearls!

domgoddess1
04-19-2004, 07:45 AM
We also used the bridalgown.com for the quotes for bridesmaid dresses, and ordered from Netbride.
Kristiane was very helpful, answered all questions, and the gowns came in a few weeks ahead of schedule!
Seeing that all three shop quotes were almost the same(one or two dollars difference, as were shipping costs), I decided that Netbride treated me very well-no rushing me, taking our time, and insuring that all information was recapped when I placed the order. Very good to deal with.

flamingogirl
05-04-2004, 01:44 PM
I just rec'd my dress!!!!! I ordered it at the end of January and was not expecting it until July, but it came yesterday and it's beautiful! The quote from DBS was 1/2 of what a local shop wanted. I am thrilled!!!! Highly recommend DBS and my rep Jeni.

Jeni Norton
Authorized Dealer
Discount Bridal Service, Inc.
www.jenisbridal.com
[email protected]
Toll Free: 800-793-4146
Local: 651-260-5367

Mary from NH