PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone used GownsOnLine??

felicityreb
02-06-2004, 05:23 PM
i found my dream dress at an amazing price at www.GownsOnLine.com. i want to know if anyone's used them and has an positive (or negative) feedback. i need to order my gown pretty quickly to get it in time for the wedding this summer.

thanks much in advance for your comments!

samanthamarek
02-11-2004, 12:00 AM
I got my gown there and was totally satisfied. I know that I cannot speak for every order, but I placed my order in early January and have already gotten my dress. They were really nice when I called and bugged them to see when I would get it and the gown was in great shape when it arrived--better than the picture. I would reccomend them. Let me know if you have any more questions! Good luck!

GabesLady
07-27-2004, 01:52 AM
I just placed an order with them for a St. Pucci gown. So far they have been very helpful and very understanding. They do indeed don't mind if I call inquiring about my order. I made a trip to the Bay Area from L.A. and they have a real brick and mortar store (not to mention a lot of beautiful Maggie Sottero gowns) I will probably have my bridesmades order their dresses from Gownsonline as well!

Clairesse