PDA

View Full Version : web recommendations PEARL'S, NETBRIDE, etc

agape1
02-10-2004, 04:19 PM
Since I am a DBS dealer I will recommend DBS. I used to be a customer of DBS and because of their service, I am now a dealer.

Read some of our reviews on how we helped save money

http://www.discountbridalservice.com/DBStestimonials.htm

Send me the style number to see if I can give you a better price

Boomie
A Gracious Affair, Inc
www.agraciousaffair.com
[email protected]
301-794-8500

samanthamarek
02-10-2004, 11:58 PM
You need to look at the "bridal salons--good, bad and ugly" message boards, hon. Nothing but bad stuff about Pearl's. I got my gown at gownsonline.com and was very satisfied. good luck!

kauaibride
04-12-2004, 05:28 PM
I just got my dress today from Pearls. I recommend them highly. I saved 40% on my dress, got it within 3 months of ordering from a brand new couture line that most dress shops didn't even have yet. The dress is exactly what I wanted and thank god it was too big and not too small! Fred Schulman of Pearls answered all my email questions within hours. Now I just have to find a seamstress in Northern Virginia, which is another story....

desdichaedo
05-27-2004, 04:54 PM
Aha! Finding a seamstress in NOVA was a nightmare for me until I found this website:

www.paccprofessionals.com

The Professional Association of Custom Clothiers has a member directory & that is where I found the woman who is custom-designing my gown.

Good luck!

desdichaedo
05-27-2004, 04:55 PM
I always do this:

It's www.paccprofessionals.org (not .com)

Whoops.

cath_b
07-28-2004, 10:41 PM
Netbride is my pick as I have dealt with them to order my wedding gown, 5 bridesmaids' dresses and fabric for my junior bridesmaid. All arrived in prestine condition within 3 months. Kristianne is so helpful and courteous. I recommend www.netbride.com highly. By the way, Paul and Kristianne are very diligent in returning customer phone calls for general questions or price quotes.

waack
08-04-2004, 01:34 PM
We had 2 daughters get married within the past year. First daughter ordered her Maggie Sottero from Pearl's Place. It came sooner than promised and Fred was very helpful.

Second daughter, also selected a Maggie Sottero. We got a quote from Pearl's place, but then learned about RK Bridals in New York. They offer 5% less than your best quote. We went with them for the second daughter's gown, and also the bridesmaids...which they also beat the quote by 5% Gals at RK were EXCELLENT to work with.

Fred at Pearls got a little snotty with me when I asked if they could do better than the original quote.
Thus...we went with RK. Better attitude and better price!
Penny\r\nQuaint Weddings

maendem
08-11-2004, 01:40 PM
I went with Netbride after finding RK Bridal inconvenient (faxed or phoned orders only, couldn't get through to them) and Pearl's Place either impossible to contact or snotty. Basically, I played each of them off the other--if I got $350 off my dress from one, I would send a different company the quote and ask them to beat it by $40, etc. Netbride went the lowest for me. They have impeccable customer service--(real people on the end of that line!)and they answer emails almost immediately.

My dress arrived within weeks; unfortunately, as I mentioned in another message, the dress had a very small flaw in the front panel. I called NB and was astonished to find everyone extremely helpful and apologetic. No attitude, blaming or questions whatsoever. A replacement was sent within one week--Nora, their rep, told their manufacturers my wedding was just weeks away, and the whole order was rushed, free of charge.

I would go with Netbride--good deals are important, but if something goes wrong, you have to be able to contact a live person who seems to care as much about your wedding dress as you.

KYDERBYDVA
03-21-2006, 05:26 PM
I have found my dress at 2 web sites for the same price. I am still inquiring to other sites as well. can anyone make positive recommendations for pearl's, netbride, dbs, or any others?

thank you for any assistance,

j