PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on BuyDirectBridals on E-bay?

brookemd
03-12-2004, 08:54 PM
Hi Carisa,
I've traded e-mails with this seller a couple times about a Maggie dress that I'm considering purchasing from her. She seemd good about responding to my e-mails and her feedback record is great. Let me know what happens...
-BD

franksgal
03-15-2004, 03:42 PM
Just to let you know, I received an e-mail from the seller the same evening I posted the original message. (I've been too busy to post this until today, sorry.) She apologized for not contacting me sooner. She said that my gown is on its way to her from the manufacturer and it usually takes 5 to 6 days for her to receive it, then she'll ship it to me. I am expecting to receive it in about a week to a week and a half. I will post more when I receive the gown.

franksgal
03-25-2004, 10:40 AM
I just got my gown in on Tuesday. It's beautiful, is in perfect condition and fits! I guess I just needed to be patient. I would highly recommend this e-bay seller. Oh, and the gown was sent with a hanger, huge garment bag and a lace garter with a little blue bow. I can't believe I finally have my gown! Now I just have to find the reception location.

jenneeg
06-17-2004, 06:42 PM
Does anyone else have any more recent feedback.

I am finding it difficult to get in touch with the seller. My dress was finally shipped (I believe it was late, but if not then it was on the last day possible), but I was given an invalid USPS tracking number.

I'm afraid that I am going to have to resort to more drastic measures. Also please note, that she no longer has 100% positive feedback.

Jen

franksgal
03-21-2006, 05:27 PM
Help! I ordered my Maggie Sottero from BuyDirectBridals on E-bay in November. I was told that the gown would ship by the end of February. I e-mailed the seller in January and was told to e-mail again on Feb. 11. I did and was told to e-mail again on Feb. 23. I did and haven't heard anything since then. A month and about 4 to 5 e-mails later, still no response. BuyDirectBridals has 100% positive feedback on E-bay and has sold gowns as recently as March 1, so I know it's still in business. I am so worried (like I really need any more stress) and I don't know what else to do. Please let me know if you have any suggestions or experiences with this seller.
Thanks,
Carisa

breyede
08-29-2006, 02:56 PM
Buydirectbridals is horrendous!!!! they promised my dress 5 months ago and now there's 29 days left until my wedding and still no dress...they don't answer my emails and don't return my phonecalls....what a nightmare.....such unncessary stress....check their feedback...there are multiple unhappy brides....sooooooo sad....

girlmuvinon1972
10-02-2007, 10:53 AM
I know someone having similar problems with this seller. Is there any info you can share that would help???

girlmuvinon1972
10-02-2007, 10:54 AM
i know someone having similar problems with this seller, is there any info you can pass on that might be helpful?