PDA

View Full Version : opinions on bridesave.com??

epollak
07-08-2004, 04:56 PM
I ordered my wedding dress from bridesave.com. I personally had a good experience. I had tried the dress on at a salon, then found it $200 less at bridesave.com. The dress was delievered in excellent condition prior to the date they had quoted me.
Good luck!

tiggrrr007
07-16-2004, 07:47 PM
I used Bridesave for my BM's gowns.

They ordered 4 different styles of Mori Lee gowns in Wine.

When we received them, they matched absolutely perfectly. The gowns were received with all tags in place and in the correct sizes.

My one beef with Bridesave was while I was waiting for the gowns to come in, my pocket book was stolen. I cancelled my credit card the remainder of the payment was to be placed on. No one from Bridesave ever called to ask for another form of payment, or to even let me know the gowns had come in. I called to check on the order and that is when I found out the problem.

Bridesave placed the payment on my new card, and also charged me $15 because they couldn't process the order using the original card information. They never informed me they would be making the charge.

To this day I have had no resolution with them.

Lithofacies
02-01-2005, 03:48 PM
I bought my gown at a regular store, but had my bridesmaids order through Bridesave.com. Despite a clean record on Better Business Bureau and recommendation from the Fields' book, I've nothing but trouble with them.

* Bridesmaids had trouble actually placing order via website; some sort of processing glitch?
* Although my cousin had already placed her order, it did not show up on my logged in page (which shows you who has ordered).
* The woman who took my cousin's order (via phone) was ill (hacking, coughing on phone) and cousin never received confirmation email or phone call because the woman wrote it down wrong. They then accused my cousin of giving the wrong information!
* Originally, they quoted a delivery date in February. The next 5 times I talked to them, the date moved further and further away...April, End of April, Early May, Mid May, End of May.
* THEY TAKE YOUR NAME & NUMBER, CLAIM THEY WILL CALL YOU BACK AFTER TALKING TO THEIR SUPERVISOR. DON'T BELIEVE IT. They also didn't return the phonecalls of my bridesmaids.

We have no idea when or if my girls will get their dresses.

Bottom line: steer clear of Bridesave.com

Untied_Shoelace
03-21-2006, 05:25 PM
Anybody done business with BrideSave.com?