PDA

View Full Version : *** RAVE! *** WeddingExpressions.net

SushiAddict
10-04-2004, 01:57 PM
I need to let all of you know what a wonderful experience I had with getting my gown from WeddingExpressions.net.

I ordered my bridal gown on July 23 and received it yesterday, September 21, in perfect condition and more than 3 months ahead of the estimated delivery date (January 1).

I learned about weddingexpressions.net from the Fields' book, Bridal Bargains. I requested quotes for the gown I had chosen from several online retailers and discount services (including DBS, netbride, and Pearl's Place). I received the quickest response (within hours) AND the lowest quote from Wedding Expressions. They offered free standard shipping, and threw in the plastic gown storage bag at no charge.

Their sales representatives Chris and Shannon were both very responsive to my inquiries and maintained excellent communication with me during the process of ordering my gown. I also greatly appreciated the advance notice of shipping I received from Fed Ex.

In short, I cannot say enough about the superlative customer service offered by Wedding Expressions. I hope the rest of my wedding planning goes as smoothly as my experience with Wedding Expressions. I would highly recommend this company to any bride-to-be!

(No, I'm not affiliated with this company in any way - just a grateful and satisfied customer.)

:-D