PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard of BestBridalPrices.com ?

OptimisticKitty
06-21-2005, 05:39 PM
Hi Roweena,

I just received my gown from them today!!! :D

Perfect condition, exactly as expected! The shoes and veil I got were also as expected. Right colors, fabrics, styles, designer, sizes, never-worn, etc.! I can't believe it; they got me the gown in the same time frame as I would have paid a rush fee, and I paid no shipping, tax, or additional fees! So far, I highly recommend!!!

ETA: I know there isn't a lot of information on this dress site-- I looked all around to learn more about them. Here's what I did find on them:

They are actually in a suburb of St. Louis, and the shop has been in business for over 25 years; or so they told me over the phone. The name of the real shop is Carol Frew's Bridal and Tux shop. This name is also in the BBB listing, and it's the name on the receipt I got in my shipment.

They are definitely listed as an authorized retailer of Maggie Sottero gowns, if you search on the Maggie Site.

Here's the BBB listing if you want to check it out:
http://www.stlouis.bbb.org/commonreport.html?bid=110109107

Anyway, if any one else out there is looking for information on them, I hope this helps! I created a username on this site just for this one post!

saphyr
06-29-2005, 10:07 AM
Thanks for letting me know!
I did place my order with them, and I should have it with me within a week!
I appreciate your posting!

~Roweena

saphyr
03-21-2006, 05:41 PM
Hi.
I have been given a great quote on my dream gown from bestbridalprices.com along with some free extras. Has anyone ever used them?

Thanks!
Roweena