PDA

View Full Version : Buydirectbridals- ebay store

drowningmermaid
03-20-2005, 09:43 PM
Has anyone had any experience with them?
I hesitate to shell out over 600 dollars online... so if anyone could rave of rebuff, I'd love that.

jessicake
08-05-2005, 08:50 PM
This is a fantastic ebay seller - I just received my gown ordered from her in the beginning of June...it took fewer than 8 weeks to receive! I wasn't expecting it until mid-September, so imagine my joy when the box arrived yesterday!! Joyce seems to be very good at communicating, and her rating is 99.9% positive, so I give her an extremely good recommendation. My PC Mary's gown was $490, compared to $1020 retail. I found the $25 shipping charge to be quite reasonable. Also, my Paypal account only allowed me to do $500 a month, so I sent the last 15 dollars via a money order. She had no problem with this & there was no confusion, even with my mother sending the money order from an entirely different state without inserting any type of receipt. So, long story short, Buy Direct Bridals is an excellent eBay resource for a wedding gown if you're looking for a good deal and have NO desire to deal with snooty greedy bridal store types!!!
Good luck & God bless,
Jessica

breyede
08-29-2006, 02:55 PM
Buydirectbridals is horrendous!!!! they promised my dress 5 months ago and now there's 29 days left until my wedding and still no dress...they don't answer my emails and don't return my phonecalls....what a nightmare.....such unncessary stress....check their feedback...there are multiple unhappy brides....sooooooo sad....