PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever used bridalgown.net?

eugygurl
03-29-2005, 05:20 PM
I found a beautiful Maggie Sottero dress on bridalgown.net for $300 less than any bridal shop. I want to buy the gown but have not found any info. on bridalgown.net. They were formally known as The Bartino Company, but I found no info. under that name as well. I would appreciate any info. about this site.

sparkle
04-11-2005, 11:19 PM
I too am looking for a Maggie, saw bridalgown.net, and have the same question. The deal seems almost too good to be true. I do know that this company is an e-bay seller with a positive feedback score of 99.7% if this helps.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=63851&item=8183397390&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

lmnguyen
11-21-2006, 04:46 PM
Hi,

Since online vendors seem to change often, do any recent brides have experience buying from them? Also does anyone know if the certificate they show for their maggie dresses come with the dress to show the authenticity?

It looks like bridalgown.net is a good vendor. They do have a good ebay rating (99.6% of 5573), but when I looked at the feedback list, (the most recent 50), 3 out of 4 customers who actually bought bridal gowns from them complained that they took long. bridalgowns.net refuted in each case saying that it takes a minimum of 18 weeks, and that in these 3 cases the gown was delivered in 21 weeks, 18 weeks, and 20 weeks respectively. The rest of the 46 recent customers bought garment bags or petticoats, etc. and all had good experiences w/those.

Thanks! This is such an awesome forum!

Looking for a Maggie Sottero Rosemary or Symphony gown :)

ashbaugh
12-17-2006, 10:41 AM
If you look up bridalgown.net on the Better Business Bureau website you can see that they are a member of the BBB since April 2006 and participates in BBB online. I see that there have been 3 complaints in the past year (2 delivery problems and 1 refund problem), however the BBB appears to have ruled that the company did take steps to resolve the issue.

Hope this information helps.