PDA

View Full Version : Lee Philip Bridals

sunsinmyheart
11-02-2005, 04:08 PM
I also got a matching quote from this website as I got from houseofbrides.com I am worried about both as houseofbrides has negative comments but they've been around for years and Lee Philip has been around since only 2003 and I don't know if they're going to turn out to be a fly by night operation. I might be chicken enough to get it from houseofbrides at least I know they're not going anywhere soon. Let me know if you find out anything more.

meaganb
11-07-2005, 07:58 AM
Hi All,

I just saw your posts regarding Lee Philip Bridals. I actually ordered my bridal gown and bridesmaid dresses through them and everything arrived early and is perfect. Also, she sent me a $10 gift certificate because I purchased my bridal gown there. I have now used it toward my wedding invitations.

She is not a fly by night operation. She has been in the bridal business for years and decided to venture out on her own. She is awesome to work with and much more helpful than House of Brides.

sunsinmyheart
11-09-2005, 01:31 PM
That's great to hear. I did email her and she did seem very nice. I am still running wild looking for what I want to do with myself but I have found a great quote from someone for the gown I want at the moment until I make a final decision hopefully within the next two weeks. I will continue to keep her in mind in case I decide to on a new gown yet again. DOH!!!

amkoenig
02-25-2006, 01:38 AM
The company is listed on the BBB now and looks great. I just ordered my dress from Stacey and she was very nice and great to work with. I hesitated purchasing a gown online but to be honest I can't stand most bridal salon women anyway. I have my fingers crossed that I made the right move so I guess we'll see. I ordered a beautiful Maggie Sottero from her for a fantastic price.

ZanyJ
03-21-2006, 05:39 PM
Has anyone used Lee Philip Bridals (www.leephilipbridals.com) before? I just got a FABULOUS quote on a San Patrick dress that I've been looking all over for. The woman seems pretty helpful, but I couldn't find a BBB record for the shop.

amkoenig
04-06-2006, 09:51 AM
I received my beautiful dress yesterday (1 month early) and it is perfect! It is the Maggie Sottero "Pandora" I ordered and looks even better that I remembered. I would recommend using her company if you want the dress you love at a fantastic price!

amkoenig
06-23-2006, 02:08 PM
My wedding was June 11, 2006 and my dress was amazing. Everyone told me how beautiful it was and asked where I got it. I told them "Lee Philip Bridals" and also told them how easy it was to buy my dress online. I loved my wedding, it was perfect!