PDA

View Full Version : Other good internet discount bridal retailers?

Sunfish Bride
02-08-2006, 07:22 AM
My personal preference is Netbride. I got a price quote from Pearl's Place and Netbride agreed to beat that price by 5%. They were much sweeter to work with than the rude person at Pearl's Place, too!

lyeagher
02-10-2006, 09:52 PM
Hello,

What I did is went into the Bridal stores found a dress I liked and then ordered it off-line. I looked for months on-line at all the sites. Once I found a dress I liked I bought it on www.gownsales.com I can not beleive it, the dress was here in three weeks and was in perfect condition, I mean not a flaw on the whole thing. I paid about $400 less then I would of at the Bridal Stores here. Find the dress you want (the style # and brand)request a quote from www.gownsales.com. They will email you back with a quote. If they have the dress it should be a great experience! Good luck!

creativebug
02-12-2006, 09:20 AM
I used bridalgown.net They were lightening fast with replies to me and were great about giving me quotes from multiple lines.

ferrer_l
03-21-2006, 05:38 PM
Hi there!

I am new to searching for a bridal gown style online. I was prepared to search DBS since they are raved about in the Bargain book, but I have recently found out about their bankruptcy problems...so which sites are best to look at now?

Thanks,

Lisa

bridezilla06
03-31-2006, 01:05 PM
Do you receive your dress yet. How was the dress?
Reliable?