PDA

View Full Version : Dori Anne Veils - CA

newtophilly
04-07-2006, 10:41 AM
Have you heard anything about them yet? I'm in the same situation with my gown...

girlkitty79
04-20-2006, 12:27 AM
I am hesitant about this lady...already she "quoted me the wrong price" and she will "have to check the style number" on my requested Demetrios couture gown. Please let me know what kind of experience you have...she quoted my gown @550 dollars and it retails for $2400. Pearls quoted less than half the retail price for the same gown...I am trying to decide who to trust.

Gina25
04-21-2006, 05:39 PM
I received a quote from a Dori Anne Veils in CA on a Jim Hjelm wedding gown which was substantially lower than the boutique near my home. Has anyone had any experience buying a gown from them that you could share? I'm a little hesitant to do this over the internet.

Thanks!

girlkitty79
04-25-2006, 07:28 AM
The lady from Dori Annee has confirmed the she did in fact quote me the wrong price....she was supposed to get back to me with the right price but I haven't heard from her. Pearl's Place is sounding better and better, has anyone else an update on their gown situation?

japellegrino
05-22-2006, 04:27 PM
Just got a quote from them as well, they quoted me a price $200 cheaper on a Maggie Sottero. Pearls told me they couldn't discount the dress because of the manufacturer. I was a little curious about the quote I from Dori Ann--are they legitimate?

girlkitty79
05-23-2006, 07:08 PM
I don't know, but she was supposed to call me back with the correct price and she never did. She never e-mailed me, either, so she doesn't sound serious to me! Let me know what happens and who you end up going with...

jerseybrd
06-06-2006, 04:19 PM
I had a great experience with Dori Anne Veils. I got quick replies to all of my questions and concerns and I am happy to say that not only did I save money, but I got my dress a month before the expected date. And she even included a dress bag for free. I highly recommend them. Debra is very nice to work with. You should go to her website to see all that she can save you on, www.dorianneveils.com

teresita21
06-08-2006, 02:00 PM
I've ordered both my wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses from Dori Anne Veils and saved lots of $$$. Debra was very nice and eager to help me save money with suggestions on avoid rush cut costs, etc.

The only thing to be careful about is making sure your measurements are taken properly and that you order the right size because once you order it it's yours with no return policy.

NorCalBelle
06-12-2006, 01:39 PM
Debra is 100% legit!! I have had three weddings done by her (mine, a cousin's and my best friend's)... and we ALL had excellent results. If you know EXACTLY what dresses you want then this is the way to go. DoriAnneVeils was featured on a bay area news segment as a bridal bargain.... her website includes the station's report.

yitlan
09-23-2006, 02:36 PM
I ordered from her when she was with DBS six years ago and she was very professional. She's been in business for awhile and knows her stuff.