PDA

View Full Version : Wow Bridals.com--has anyone used this company?

APW
08-19-2006, 02:08 AM
Has anyone used Wow Bridals.com (http://www.wowbridal.com)? The site offers bridal gowns at pretty steep discounts. Dozens of designers are listed. The one I was interested in--an Anjolique gown--was advertised on the site for about $620, compared to the price of $1,175-$1,200 I found in bridal salons. On this site, a variety of sizes is available as well.

The site is pretty low-tech: no photos or graphics, very simple layout. Is this site legit?

amy2
09-16-2006, 02:19 PM
Hi, I was wondering if you did end up using them or if you found out more about them? It almost seems too good to be true.

APW
10-31-2006, 11:53 PM
I didn't end up using Wow Bridal, but here's a link from a satisfied purchaser from The Knot:

http://talk.theknot.com/boards/Main_frame.aspx?page=User/MyForums.aspx

gabersjg
04-30-2007, 03:11 PM
We did use them and were very happy. I sent the payment and they replied the next day and said they would let me know when to expect the dress. We got another e-mail a week later with the expected shipping date. We received the dress within a month of ordering and at half the price of what the other shops were asking! It is a very bare bones site, and I must be honest, I was sweating it out until we got the dress in the mail. But it was exactly the dress that we wanted and in excellent condition. I recommend it to anyone who already knows what dress they want.

sweetamethyst
10-25-2007, 11:11 PM
I bought my wedding dress from Wowbridal on Sept 29, 2007 and received a confirmation of my invoice plus the expected shipping date. I, too, am a bit skeptical about purchasing a dress from this online site just because their website seemed a bit shady, with no phone numbers, shop address and testimonials from other girls. Anyways, sales has said that I will get my dress on January 2008, which is a perfect time, since my wedding is in April 2008. This is a bit nerve-wracking; I am hoping that I will get my dress before the end of December this year.

**Note: I took a look at my credit statement and showed that they are located somewhere in Pennsylvania.**