PDA

View Full Version : BridalOnlineStore.com- any users?

fishtobe
11-03-2006, 07:00 PM
I am wondering if anyone has ever ordered from BridalOnlineStore.com? I am reading thier "user reviews" and they seem great, and thier return policy isn't terrible compared to what I've seen- as long as the dress isn't altered, you have 3 days to return it, minus a ten per cent restocking fee. You can exchange at any time, with no restocking fee, but you do have to pay all of the shipping. It looks like a fifty dollar risk for the gown of my dreams, but I'm wondering if anyone has used them? Anyone can post rave user reviews to thier own website. Thanks!!

DestinationRenewal
11-05-2006, 01:43 AM
I haven't actually bought anything from them, but I have narrowed my dress down to 2, one of which is from BOS.com. I've been in touch with them and their email responses are prompt and courteous. Also, they have a decent return policy (3 days - a 10% restock fee), so you really have not alot to lose here...

fishtobe
11-06-2006, 07:03 PM
Thanks, I agree about the low-risk. Also, I found a picture of a girl online who was wearing the dress I want. She bought it at a bridal store for more than double what BOS is charging. It was good to know that the dress really does exist, and also that I can go try it on somewhere, even if I don't buy it from a physical store.