PDA

View Full Version : Naptime Productions - Baby Announcements

Muffin28
01-24-2001, 08:58 PM
I used Naptime Productions (http://www.naptimecards.com) for my daughter's birth announcements and they were excellent in every way. The customer service was fantastic and personable, the shipping was extremely fast and the announcements themselves far exceeded my expectations in terms of quality and price. I would definitely use their services again in the future.

KYLE'S MOM
04-02-2001, 08:55 AM
I ALSO USED NAPTIME PRODUCTIONS AND AGREE THAT EVERYTHING ABOUT MY EXPERIENCE WAS WONDERFUL. MY SON WAS BORN TWO WEEKS BEFORE CHRISTMAS AND THEY STILL GOT MY ORDER OUT VERY QUICKLY.

lmintzer
04-02-2001, 12:11 PM
I'm so glad both of you posted! I just checked out the Naptime Productions website in anticipation of the birth of our son (in roughly 5 weeks). From the online pictures, announcements looked both cute and classy at the same time. It's really nice to hear good feedback. We'll definitely give them a try. Thanks!

zeebergee
07-10-2001, 02:45 PM
We also used them for our baby announcement/christmas cards. Everybody we sent them too could not get over how great they looked!! I would not hesitate to use them again or recommend them to new parents.

KM
01-27-2002, 04:52 PM
Another vote for naptime cards! They were included in the babybargains book i had (an older edition), but i couldnt find them when thumbing throught the latest edition (i was giving it as a present so didnt look too carefully).

They did an incredible job with both our birth announcements and holiday cards. Check out the website and you'll fall in love! Excellent personal service and efficient. Worth every penny!

emilys
12-02-2002, 10:33 PM
ditto, they are GREAT!! Really a bargain for excellent quality, great service and fantastic selection. I shopped around a lot and I was SO happy when I finally found them. Hope they are listed in the next BB book!

Rachels
12-13-2002, 08:33 AM
Me too! We used them and they were excellent.

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

dogmom
01-02-2003, 10:54 AM
I found a great site http://babybella.com. They have great prices for traditonal announcements. I'm planning to get these very nice note cards that you can get you baby's picture on the front. You can order some with lettering inside for an announcement and some blank for use later. They also have return address labels for $3 a sheet that they will put a matching photo on. Quite resonable! They also have B&W and sepia coloring, which I'm planning to use. The better to hide all those stork bites with.

August Mom
01-27-2003, 05:51 PM
I agree that Naptime Productions should be highly recommended in the next addition of Baby Bargains. The finished product was great and the customer service was outstanding. I received a telephone call from someone at Naptime Productions because I wanted assistance choosing which photo to use. I was very pleased.