PDA

View Full Version : strollers for tall parents and air travel

mhill
04-23-2001, 10:02 AM
Would you please review which strollers are taller or if the attachments for extra length I've seen advertised really work? My husband and I are both tall and hate getting backaches pushing strollers around.

Also, in the travel section of your next edition please review the Baby B'Air product for flying with children under 2. Their number is 1-800-417-5228. Thanks

alandenisefields
04-23-2001, 03:41 PM
Thanks for reading our book, BABY BARGAINS.

Actually, in our new 4th edition (purple cover), we have a box on strollers with height adjustable handles on page 339. We identify which models work best for tall parents there!

We'll try to check out that product as well. Thanks!

Alan & Denise Fields, Authors
BABY BARGAINS

MilasMommy
07-22-2002, 06:21 AM
The Maclaren Techno is fine for my 5'8" frame while my 5'10" neighbor hates her Combi even with the handle extension.

What I want to know is about the Baby B'air? Your reply was over a year ago; have you reviewed it yet? Your site doesn't seem to pull up a review of the product when inquired. We bought it and our flight is in 3 weeks and are debatting whether to just use our still almost brand new Bjorn Baby Carrier for our 15 month old or keep the $35 B'air for this trip and the next later this year; after that she'll be 2.

egoldber
07-22-2002, 06:52 AM
There have been a few discussions of the Baby B'Air on the message board over the last few months. Just an FYI, this product is NOT approved for use during takeoff, taxi and landing, so be prepared to have to remove your baby from the Baby B'Air if asked by a flight attendant. You will also have the same problem with a Baby Bjorn. The only FAA approved ways to "restrain" your child during takeoff, taxi and landing are in your arms or in an FAA approved carseat (most carseats on the market). You can, however, use either the B'Air or the Bjorn during the flight.

HTH,