PDA

View Full Version : blank pages at the back

mckitt
05-01-2001, 03:31 PM
I have been referring to my brand new 4th Edition Baby Bargains ever since I got it--it's already quite scribbled on and dog-eared. One thing I looked for was a few blank pages at the back so I could consolidate my notes for shopping trips (right now I have the inside of the back cover littered with post-it notes). I realize there is a pull-out check-list, but I'd like to have one place where I can put my top picks for various items.

On another topic, since you mention that the Century Avanta and Celestia are much heavier than the Smart Fit, it might be useful to have the weight of the carrier alone listed on the table of car seat info.

alandenisefields
05-02-2001, 02:19 PM
Hi!

Thanks for using our message boards. Yes, other readers have mentioned this would be a nice addition. The problem is we have so much info to impart and only a certain number of pages to do it in. In fact, blank pages cost the same as printed ones, so we figure we should fill up those pages. We'll see what we can do for future editions, however. Thanks for the feedback.

best wishes,

mmaho
07-24-2001, 10:04 PM
This was my suggestion. I really agree that the book needs some
blank pages to work with. I also liked the idea of "tabbing"
the book. In addition, more information about the snap n' go option for infant car seats. I have two brands and am not as confident about choosing without your valuable input. Thanks for the amazing book.

docreeler
07-25-2001, 05:19 PM
I'd like to provide an opposing viewpoint. I always feel cheated when I buy a book and find it has several blank pages; I bought the book for its content, not to have something to write in. I find that I can best take notes by highlighting the most relevant passages, and then either handwriting or typing my comments on a separate sheet of paper, which I can then fold up and stick into the book. This is especially true of this book, given that its dimensions would make it awkward to write extensively in.

Keep up the good work. :)

- Lynn