PDA

View Full Version : buying timeline

elovesme99
06-06-2001, 01:17 PM
Would love to see a 'buying timeline' in one place, in addition to the paragraphs at the beginning of each chapter. A "what to buy at what point in the pregnancy" would be great. Just my 2 cents.
Thanks, Amy

alandenisefields
06-06-2001, 04:22 PM
Amy,

Thanks for reading our Baby Bargains book. And thanks for the suggestion. We'll consider that for our next edition!

best wishes,

alan and denise fields
authors, BABY BARGAINS

nywifey
06-13-2001, 02:15 PM
I totally agree!!! You book is awesome! I just purchased the latest addition.

Perhaps you could post a buying timeline on the website somewhere - as an "oops we forgot, but we know you wanted it" :)

It would be very helpful for us first timers.

Thanks again!

daisymommy
06-27-2002, 09:20 AM
I don't know how relevant you feel it would be for the book, but something I looked everywhere for was a Pregnancy-To-Do-List-Timeline. Such as all the things you need to DO as well as buy to prepare for baby's arrival.
*Create a birth plan
*Stock freezer with meals for first week after birth
*Pick out Pediatrician
*Take Lamaze/child birth prep class
*Pack hospital bags
Etc., Etc., Etc.
So much to do, so little time! Doing something to get ready always makes me feel like time is not standing still. But I never had a good idea of all that needed to be done, and when. Does anybody else have place where they have found a list/timeline like this?

alandenisefields
06-27-2002, 10:18 AM
Good point---we know folks love checklists. Perhaps we can put this on our web site somewhere, as it might not fit in our book.

We'll have to do that!

Alan & Denise Fields, Authors
BABY BARGAINS