PDA

View Full Version : Baby Equipment Rental While Traveling

babyjamboree
07-02-2001, 03:20 PM
Hi Denise and Alan. Absolutely love your book! I have editions 2-4 and rely on them heavily for my two little ones. Just wanted to mention that there are other baby equipment rental companies around other than Baby's Away (which you mention in your book). We travel a lot and have come across some wonderful mom-owned baby equipment rental companies that provide great service. It is so convenient to have all the "stuff" waiting for you when you arrive at your hotel (we don't trust the hotel cribs--most of them are unsafe--so we try to rent a crib from a reputable company whenever possible). Two companies immediately come to mind--Capital Baby Rentals in Washington, DC and Little Luggage in San Francisco, CA. But, there is a whole listing of baby equipment rental companies, by location, at www.hometown.aol.com/cribrental. I suggest that you mention this site in your next edition. Keep up the great work--it is much appreciated!!

Susie

alandenisefields
07-02-2001, 05:35 PM
Great suggestion! Thanks for the tip---didn't realize those other companies were out there! We'll add those to the next edition!

Alan & Denise Fields, Authors
BABY BARGAINS
Email: [email protected].