PDA

View Full Version : How about printing on a wider format?

MizP
07-17-2001, 11:01 AM
May sound strange, but I found the book difficult to hold while reading because of its narrow format.

I read the book from cover to cover, and have used it to make my list of items to purchase. Thank you for compiling this book and keeping it updated.

MizP

alandenisefields
07-17-2001, 01:54 PM
Thanks for the suggestion and for reading our book.

Well, there is a trade-off---by keeping the book long and narrow, it is easier to carry than a 8x10 size book. It can now fit in a purse or glove compartment. But there is the trade-off with useability, as it is somewhat more difficult to read cover to cover.

Thanks again for the suggestion!

Alan & Denise Fields, Authors
BABY BARGAINS

vsmommy123
12-12-2001, 05:12 PM
I agree w/ the suggestion on the wider format - the narrow format made the book difficult to read, therefore I didn't read it, I just skipped to whatever I was searching for at that particular moment. Please consider the larger format, as it would be flatter so it wouldn't really be worse!
Thanks!

maura
01-23-2002, 07:47 PM
It is a little difficult to read - but a nice fit for my purse while shopping!!!

emmiem
01-24-2002, 12:48 PM
Don't change the format! It was so easy to carry around with you when checking out the different products.

ma2be
01-29-2002, 11:05 AM
We love it exactly the way it is!!!!! Did you hear me - DONT CHANGE A THING!!!!!

acadiaphile
03-03-2002, 12:25 PM
How about if you printed it the same size, but in landscape rather than portrait? That way it'd be easy to keep open and read, but it would remain glove compartment- and purse-size handy. I think this would be the best of both worlds!

Christine

raynjen
03-06-2002, 12:00 PM
I don't know if it is possible for a book of this size, but how about a spiral binding so that you could keep it this size, but it would open and lay flat? Like they do with recipe books. I did find the format difficult (I've actually "lost" the book twice on my bookshelf because my husband pushes all the books to the back when he dusts) but the content was so good that I overlooked the format.

Melanie
07-15-2002, 06:40 PM
Another vote for keeping it the same, but adding a spiral back & maybe a pocket or blank pages for all the obsessive mommy-to-be notes. =)

Mommy to Jonah

Rachels
07-16-2002, 11:59 AM
LOVE the s piral-back idea. That would solve everything!!!
-Rachel