PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for your website

wimbini
02-04-2002, 03:04 PM
I have two suggestions for your website:

1. Try to keep up with the reader mail a little bit better. The information is really helpful to your fans.

2. Consider dividing up the topics in the discussion boards (unless you have some sort of arbitrarily imposed limit). For example, diapers, pails, and diaper wipes could have one discussion board instead of having diapers in the layette area and diaper bags in the "on the go" area.

GreenIZ1971
02-04-2002, 10:20 PM
I would like to be able to find searched topics in the webmail more easily. Ex: if I do a search for Avent, and results come up in the mail bag, I have to read ALL the mail for that day/month/whatever to find it. I usually just give up, which is a shame because there's so much good info in there.

All in all, I think the site and book is great. I may not use all of the info, or agree with it, but it sure does help me sort through the thought process and make better decisions!

Thanks,

alandenisefields
02-05-2002, 09:53 PM
Good suggestions---we'll try to improve that search engine. And we will also try to keep up with the reader mail. Yes, we've fallen behind and have let the message boards fill in while we work on other projects.

I like the idea of splitting up the message boards more a bit. We'll try to do that as well!

Alan & Denise Fields, Authors
BABY BARGAINS