PDA

View Full Version : Diaper Bags

nywifey
02-22-2002, 11:35 PM
I know you guys love Lands End bags, but there are moms-to-be that would like to have a more stylish bag. In your next edition, could you possibly expand your diaper bag section? Into say... four parts: two do-it-all bags / two stylish bags. Each having a small and a large bag. Include at various stages/ages what type of bag you will need. How many compartments, how large of a bag, etc.. What type of bag to go with your lifestyle or stroller/carrier situation (urban dweller, suburban - same holds true here). There is a lot to consider.

Us first time mommies are clueless. Plus, it's nice to have a wider selection than Lands End, Eddie Bauer and Combi. I'd like to know about brands like Nicole Miller, Kate Spade, Coach, DKNY, Tommy Hilfiger, Belly Basics etc... People are purchasing designer bags. There is a market out there. Even thought they are higher end bags, each is different and some are truly good bags.

I've found such valuable information in your book and from this website. I had no problem with any other baby product due to the knowledge I've learned from you, except for the hardest most personal choices of stroller and diaper bag. I found that your stroller section is remarkable, it's just now up to me to select which one but you certainly provided enough information for me. This diaper bag dilema is just as hard. Call me selfish, but I want a bag that I will love, be happy to tote, and will serve all the needs that "I think I will have". It's tough!!! Please help us.

alandenisefields
02-24-2002, 11:25 PM
Very good suggestion----we will do that in the next edition. You are right; in the last couple of years, more and more designer diaper bags have appeared. We will do some reviews to catch the "stylish" end of the market!

best wishes,
Alan & Denise Fields, Authors
BABY BARGAINS