PDA

View Full Version : Alan, Denise, PLEASE change it back!!!

momathome
04-22-2002, 07:02 PM
Please change the message boards back to being organized by order of the dates posted and not by alphabetical order. If a person posts a new question that falls on page 16 of the carseat section, I'm thinking not a whole lot of people are going to scroll down through that many pages and see it. By organizing the posts by date posted, you give people a chance of getting a response in a timely fashion. Please reconsider!!!
Your devoted poster,
Lauren

egoldber
04-22-2002, 08:29 PM
Lauren, you probably accidentally changed this option yourself. When you are in a particular message board ("Suggestion Box" for example) at the view where you can see all the topics, click on the column heading for the column titled "Last Updated Date/Author". This should once again organize the topics by date of last post.

HTH,

momathome
04-23-2002, 11:32 AM
Okay, I feel stupid now. I never realized I switched anything - sorry Alan and Denise!
-Lauren

egoldber
04-23-2002, 11:43 AM
I wouldn't worry about it. :-) I did the same thing once myself and it took me quite awhile to figure out how I did it!!

nywifey
04-25-2002, 08:25 PM
How do I fix this???? I was curious and messed around with the category titles now I can't get it back to last updated post????? I'm stuck in "by author: or "replies". I keep reloading/refreshing and selecting "updated" and I just can't get into the most recent posts!

HELP ME!!! This is driving me crazy!

egoldber
04-25-2002, 09:27 PM
Go to whatever message board you have changed (for example, this is the "Suggestion Box" message board). There is a column titled "Author/Last Updated". For example, as I look at this board now, the first entry in that column is "Apr-25-02 07:25 PM by nywifey". Click on the column title (the title is underlined). That should re-sort the message board to be listed in order of most recent posts.

You can click on ANY of the column titles and it will sort the message board by that column.

HTH,