PDA

View Full Version : Table Toppers

lmintzer
05-30-2002, 08:35 AM
Dear Alan and Denise,
I recently found a baby product that I just love. "Table Toppers" are disposable plastic placemats with sticky tape along the top and bottom. They can be used to cover a fairly large section of a less-than-clean restaurant table. I was thrilled to find a way to protect my baby from girmy tables while still being able to put finger food down in front of him. This is a great product for babies just starting to eat finger food who are young enough to fling a plate off the table.

We found Table Toppers at Toys-R-Us in packages of 20. I've also seen them in the One Step Ahead catalog, but as you might expect, they were significantly less expensive at Toys-R-Us.

Hope this is helpful information.

Sincerely,
Lisa
& Jack, 13 months

Sheila
05-30-2002, 08:15 PM
YES! I agree.... these are great. I recently discovered these in K-Mart and have been using them in restaurants. I never wanted to set my daughter's food directly on a restaurant table (yuk) but it always would seem to end up there. These are a perfect solution (and when baby is done, just lift it up and all the mess is contained... nice).

Thanks for the heads up re: Toys R Us. My Big K where I originally found them (package of 8, btw) has since gone out of business, so I was going to check around elsewhere for them. Now I know to go to TRU!

Sheila

________
Vaporizer store (http://www.vaporshop.com/)

Sheila
06-06-2002, 08:21 PM
As an update to my previous post -

It seems that the table toppers have a limited life (at least for us).

I have twice tried using them in the last week or so, but my daughter (15 mo old now) has learned that she can pull them up, and she has become obsessed with it! She just will not leave them be... it has become a real game to her, so I finally had to give up and take it off the table. It was losing its stickiness from being lifted up so many times!!!

I still think they are a great idea. I only wish I had been able to use them longer!

Sheila

________
Buy Easy Vape Vaporizer (http://vaporizers.net/easy-vape)

egoldber
07-01-2002, 07:12 PM
I agree. These are great UNTIL your baby learns the fun game of pulling them off the table. For us, that was about half way through the first package. Oh well.