PDA

View Full Version : Maternity Pantyhose

easybakeoven
08-24-2002, 08:33 AM
I'm enjoying version 4.1 of your book.

An update is needed to the "pantyhose" section. Onehanesplace.com no longer stocks maternity hose.

I've found wonderful maternity hose at www.nononsense.com. They are $4.99 each pair and are sold in 3 pair packs. Five colors are offered. The website offers a frequent buyer club. "Once you have purchased a total of six items, you will be given the opportunity to choose a seventh item free! Any product sold on our website can be selected as your free item, with the exception of our Activewear line. There is no limit on the number of times you can participate in this program, so you can continue to receive every seventh item free as long as you purchase at Nononsense.com!" There is free shipping and handling for all orders over $20.00. Plus, each pair of hose I bought comes with a certificate. Send in 8 of them and you get a free pack of hose or knee highs.

These pantyhose are of the same quality as non maternity hose. The colors are normal--not orange--and the texture is silky.

Maternity tights are also offered.

brubeck
08-24-2002, 06:49 PM
I have found that the Sears brand of maternity pantyhose are also pretty good (can't remember what they are called) and you can usually get them at $3 a pair or so when Sears is having a big weekend sale.

Extra plus: maternity clothes you buy at Sears count towards your Kidvantage Club purchases.