PDA

View Full Version : Old Navy Online

RSF
09-05-2002, 01:06 PM
You mention GAP Online for maternity clothes in your last edition, but I don't think you mention Old Navy Online. Old Navy Maternity's prices are great, and they have frequent sales. I bought a pair of their yoga pants for $26 when I was only 3 months pregnant, because they were incredibly comfortable and do not look like mat pants (I wasn't telling anyone about the pregnancy yet). I bought 3 more pairs and still wear them practically every day, even now that I am in my 6th month. They stretch fabulously. Best maternity clothing investment I made.

alandenisefields
09-10-2002, 04:38 PM
Great tip! We should add that. Thanks again for the suggestion,

Alan & Denise Fields, Authors
BABY BARGAINS * TODDLER BARGAINS

spu
01-12-2003, 07:48 PM
The other great thing about gap.com and oldnavy.com's maternity is the return policy. I had to buy all my maternity clothes via the internet since I was on bedrest, so whatever didn't fit, my DH or mom returned at the mall for me. They even do exchanges from the stores by calling it in to oldnavy.com. During an exchange, they waive the shipping for the new items. Plus, with maternity purchases, if I did want to mail back a return, they include a return label so they pay the postage.

susan

twin girls 7.20.02
charlotte & else

brubeck
01-14-2003, 08:35 PM
One thing you might want to mention though is that Old Navy sizes SMALL! I normally wear a size 6 top and I bought two medium maternity tops (supposedly for normal sizes 6-8) and they were WAY too small for my expanded chest at 4 months. At 5 months they wouldn't fit over my tummy. I only wore them twice each and I felt I got ripped off, even though the price was good. I am hoping to recoup some of this as a tax writeoff when I donate all of my maternity clothes to charity (haven't worked up the courage for that yet).

Also, one of the shirts was pale pink and when I put it on my white bra showed through! This was embarrassing and I had to go out and buy a beige maternity bra (not an easy thing to find). I certainly couldn't tell from the web site that the pink top was this thin!