PDA

View Full Version : eBay bargains

LiLRedCV66
12-29-2002, 05:17 PM
I have been scouring your book for products with no less of a rating than a "B+". I have then taken this information and surfed the web looking for the best bargains of these products. I must say, I have found numerous baby products listed in your book "Brand New - In The Box" via eBay auctions and have saved a FORTUNE.

Competition can be tough when bidding, but patience is a virtue. I stick to a strict budget when placing a bid and have as yet to pay anywhere close to the original store prices. To date, what should have cost us $2,500 has only cost us less than $1,500 - and these purchases include shipping & handling directly to my front door of the merchandise!

So far, I have not been disappointed in my purchases. I even go the extra $ and insure the product for shipping. Well worth it for peace of mind.

Happy hunting!

alandenisefields
01-06-2003, 02:51 PM
Thanks for using our message boards!

And thanks for your kind words about out book. Congratulations on your wonderful buys! We agree that EBay is about the best thing on this planet. We'll be expanding our review of them in the next edition.

best wishes,

alan and denise fields
authors, BABY BARGAINS