PDA

View Full Version : Idea for this site:calender to list our EDD

mama2be
12-29-2002, 09:48 PM
I have a piece of paper at home taped to my computer with the due dates etc, of my new Baby Bargains Buddies...I wondered if you could have a calender of sorts on here so that we could list our due dates, thus a quick reference for us all as to who is expecting when etc...

We all just seem to know eachother so well and this can help us keep track...thought that would be fun!!!

sweetbasil
01-10-2003, 06:15 PM
That's an awesome idea!

emmiem
01-11-2003, 01:23 AM
Just a thought. Not all of us are expecting. Some of use have several babies and/or children already. Plus, I adopted my last baby and hated registries where you list your due date. If you adopt internationally, your baby is 6 months plus when you take them home. Just my two cents.

JMarie
01-11-2003, 01:59 AM
Perhaps we just need a calendar - not only for due dates, but birthdates, TTC dates, and adoption dates as well. That way most everyone is included in the mix.

JMarie
EDD 2/23/03
Aidan Christopher

mama2be
01-11-2003, 11:28 AM
For lack of wanting to type them a paragraph of what the calandar can be used for I put EDD but a calandar can be used for anything...

I didn't understand are you not wanting such a calandar or are you syaing that adoptions should be on there too...if you are saying adoptions should be on there to I would ABSOLUTELY expect them to be...we too are looking at adopting two children international and are surrounded by adoptive babies amoungst my friends...to me that is a given...but to me that is also a given on registries...

But if you are saying we shouldn't have this becaseu everyone is not expecting I don't know what to say to that...by the time the feature would be up I wouldn't be expecting but personally would love a way to see at a quick glance who is expecting...I feel a great bond with many of these gals/and dads...and think this a great idea...