PDA

View Full Version : How about a section on Digital Cameras in Et. Cetera?

flagger
02-07-2003, 10:58 AM
Seems to be a common theme in some of the latest threads here. How about adding a section on "The new necessity" as one poster put it on digital cameras. Sources for reviews, online printers, digital picture frames, etc.

alandenisefields
02-07-2003, 02:14 PM
Hi!

Thanks for using our message boards! Great idea. But we think Consumer Reports probably does the best job of rating digital camera performance. And we have so many "traditional" baby products that we won't be able to include cameras in the next edition. We'll consider it as a special report, perhaps, like we did with booster seats!

Thanks again,

alan and denise fields
authors, BABY BARGAINS

charles123
05-04-2003, 12:27 AM
Flagger,

You should check out the lively forums for digital cameras on dpreview.com. They have an OPEN TALK forum for posting general comments and questions, and you will get a quick reply. They also have specific forums for specific camera brands. You should check it out. www.dpreview.com.

As a related topic. For users who are researching camcorders, you can check out these sites.
www.camcorderinfo.com - they also have a forum
dvspot.com

I found these sites really useful. And I was able to research which camcorder to buy. I found the one I finally bought, Sony TRV22, got it for a good deal too.

And a third related issue, for those of you looking for deals when buying consumer electronics and computer related items check out.
www.techbargains.com
www.bensbargains.net
These 2 sites can save you serious $$$.

Thanks for reading
-Charles