PDA

View Full Version : Land of Nod

Jen841
03-31-2003, 03:08 PM
I may be the last on earth to discover this place, but I love it so much better than PBK! They have a good range of prices, and wonderful ideas. I would be interested to know the durability of their products down the road. They just opened a Chicago location that I could spend hours in, and suprisingly have only spent minimal dollars to date. I admit, if I had discovered this earlier in my pregnancy my nursery could be different.

anna lisa
04-06-2003, 12:56 PM
I was in Crate and Barrel yesterday and noticed they had the Land of Nod catalogs on display near the registers. I'm wondering if it's now related somehow.

Perhaps they will market it as Crate and Barrel's children's line (like Pottery Barn and Pottery Barn for Kids).

Even though Crate and Barrel and Pottery Barn are own by the same company.

Riley717
04-22-2003, 08:52 AM
I think that I am the last to discover it...I just went to their website to check it out -- how amazing. I'm with you, if I would have discovered them earlier by nursery would be different as well. The prices are fantastic...I hope that they expand to Detroit sometime soon.

Stephanie

heidi_timms
04-23-2003, 06:52 PM
I think that Crate and Barrel bought out Land of Nod recently. They must be just starting to integrate Land of Nod by adding catalogs. I hope that they add a Land of Nod section to our local store.

Michelle in SD
08-24-2003, 12:47 PM
Just FYI..and I'm not endorsing either, but Crate & Barrel and Pottery Barn are NOT owned by the same company. Pottery Barn and Williams-Sonoma are one and the same (with PBK, Chambers, West Elm, PB Teen and Hold Everything), but Crate & Barrel is its own entity which does own Land of Nod.

houseof3boys
08-24-2003, 06:38 PM
It is owned by Crate and Barrel now. I was just in C & B today and they had the Land of Nod catalog at the register.