PDA

View Full Version : Coupon Exchange

brubeck
04-04-2003, 07:46 PM
I have made a number of good trades on this board for formula and diaper coupons. I've also received some coupons people gave away for free and I've tried to return the favor to others. Isn't coupon exchange one of the best ways to find a bargain? Perhaps you could set up a section on the message boards for this.

Momof3Labs
04-04-2003, 10:44 PM
I like this idea, and would even like to see a for sale or trade board - so people can swap and sell their gently used baby gear instead of having to deal with eBay. I know that Parents Place has one, but I hate their pop-up ads!!

mamahill
04-05-2003, 03:04 PM
I LOVE this idea! That's all I wanted to add. Now that my baby doesn't use formula, I've switched to CDs, and she's eating mostly table food, I still have formula, diaper, and baby food coupons that come in the mail every now and then. Would love for them to go to good use. Maybe it could also be where people could post sales or good deals at local or online vendors?

jojo2324
04-05-2003, 03:16 PM
I think this is a GREAT idea! I also think that since there has been such a CD extravaganza of late, and many of us are ordering sampler packs or things just to try, it would be a great way to resell CDs.

celfsh
04-05-2003, 05:48 PM
Fabulous idea!

P.S. Joanne, did I read that right? Did you take the CD plunge?

celeste
mom to olivia 9/25/02
http://homepage.mac.com/the_big_fish

August Mom
04-07-2003, 11:18 AM
I also think this is a great idea. In the interim, or in case this new forum isn't created, I thought I'd mention that Flagger's Stay At Home Parents' Forum has a For Sale or Swap forum. Right now it isn't getting much traffic, though. Here's the link to his site:

http://www.stayathomeparents.us/phpBB2/portal.php

Ryansmom
04-10-2003, 01:01 PM
I also agree that this is a great idea. I have successfully exchanged formula coupons with a friend of mine for several months. I am sure there are many other parents that would greatly benefit from this service.

First time poster - LOVE the Message Boards!

Christine
Mommy to Ryan
8/29/02
Christine
Mommy to Ryan
8/29/02

jd11365
08-25-2003, 11:16 PM
Great idea...I like the swap site idea too!