PDA

View Full Version : Travel Tips section

22tango
06-30-2003, 02:31 PM
I realize that you have travelling sections (Disney & non-Disney) on the Toddler Bargains board, but there are often as many issues and questions (if not more) about travelling with a baby.

Would anyone else like to see a section on the boards (and the books?) for Travelling with Baby??

emilyr
07-01-2003, 12:43 PM
I would love to see this section!! DH and I love to travel and need all the help we can get now that we have an extra set of feet! (and that many more clothes to pack -- not the mention the misc. equipment)

Emily

KMommie
07-09-2003, 07:58 PM
I would love a Travel Section! I think it would be very helpful. I know that for our first road trip with DD we are not sure what we should pack, etc. And later on, when we take a plane trip, how is that different? I have lots of questions about travelling with baby. I find travelling a bit stressful, and would love some advice from people who have been there, done that. RIght now, I've come across a couple of posts on different sections----the stroller section, car seat section for air travel, etc. So, if you hunt, you can find some info already on the boards.

DCmommy
07-17-2003, 08:28 PM
I'm looking for that very section right now! We're taking our first plane trip with DS next week, and I'm not sure how we'll manage, what we'll need to bring, etc. Plane travel will be very different than car trips where we can bring everything we need, and I'm afraid of getting to our destination and realizing that we're missing something important!

helenyoo
07-30-2003, 04:23 PM
I also think this section would be an asset! I have a 4 month old son and we just took a 2 week trip to Cape Cod. It was hard to figure out what to take and what products are out there to make travelling easier. For instance, I wanted to find out about a small bathtub that would be easier to take. instead, we ended up taking the Eurotub!

We are not about to go for 2 weeks to San Francisco and we have similar issues. toys for travelling, car seats or no car seats, strollers for travel, etc.