PDA

View Full Version : Well Baby Section? Ped Q's, birth defects, ongoing treatment, links to support groups?

mom2kandj
07-22-2003, 04:27 PM
I noticed that unless your well baby questions have to do with nursing, sleeping, or diapering, most questions end up in the Lounge! How about a board dedicated to Well Baby issues? These are some issues that can be explored on this forum:

Pregnancy and delivery questions
How to pick a pediatrician
What to expect at well baby visits
What to know about shots
What to do if your child has a birth defect(ie hip dysplacia)
What to do if your child has a condition that needs ongoing treatment(ie allergies, eczema, asthma, plagio)
Links to various support groups

Thought that another forum for these well baby issues would make it easier for some to navigate these medical questions and get some answers faster! Thanks in advance!

Rose
mom 2 Katie (31 months)
& Jack (15 months)

mam615
07-23-2003, 02:47 PM
I think this is a great idea. I think it would be a useful, popular area, and it would also free up some of the Lounge's burden as catch-all.

alandenisefields
07-24-2003, 03:54 PM
Funny you should suggest that---we are about to set up a series of new boards for our new book, Baby 411. And those topic areas wil all be covered. Watch for the new boards in August!

--
Alan & Denise Fields, authors
BABY BARGAINS * TODDLER BARGAINS * BRIDAL BARGAINS * CYBERBRIDE * YOUR NEW HOUSE
Web: www.windsorpeak.com.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 303-442-8792
Address: Windsor Peak Press, 436 Pine Street, Boulder, CO 80302

mom2kandj
07-24-2003, 04:21 PM
Thanks for taking the time to read my post! I'll be looking for Baby 411 in August! TIA!

Rose
mom 2 Katie (31 months)
& Jack (15 months)